miercuri, 11 decembrie 2013

Time goes by...

I used to smile often and never look back. I used to be a strong woman, to stand up for what I love, to never give up. I had hopes and dreams, some of them very childish, but I fought to make them come true. I wished for a better tomorrow, for someone to stand by my side and whenever i would fall down to raise me up... I believed people are here for me as I am there for them, I thought I would never cry myself to sleep... but now I realise i had everything I wanted until you left. So when you decided to leave, I decided not to look back, to let you go because I thought that's what you really wanted, I never spent one second thinking that maybe you wanted me to tell you to come back... you left because of me, taking away my dreams, hopes and wishes... and now I`m here, pretending to be happy, faking a smile and whenever no one's looking whiping away my tears. We're now two strangers that know each other, two strangers with a hope...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu